Gospel Hope in Grief and Loss
This world is broken. We all experience loss, whether the loss of a loved one, the loss of a dream, or the loss of innocence. We grieve and mourn the pain of this world. But although we will endure hardship and grief in this life, God does not leave us alone in our suffering. Rather, He enters into our pain. He comforts us and soothes our wounds. He invites us into Himself.
This booklet examines the emotional, physical, and spiritual effects of grief. It discusses common responses to grief such as despair, fatigue, anger, memory loss, apathy, and hopelessness and reminds us of the hope found in Scripture: the promise of a compassionate, present, and loving God.
This 5.5”x8.5” booklet explores the topic of grief in Scripture while providing workbook pages, hymns, and prompts to help someone who is grieving. It also gives guidance for how to help a grieving friend.
- $6 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 business hours unless contacted otherwise. Please check the descriptions as some items have different processing times.
- FREE local pickup is available in Dexter OR Cape Girardeau Missouri.
- Preorder items purchased in combination with NON-preorder items will all ship together when the preorder item has arrived to me.
- If you wish to receive NON-preorder items before preorder items, they must be purchased as TWO SEPARATE orders with shipping being paid for twice.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only. Please note we offer direct exchanges IN-STORE only. If you need a different size, you will need to return the item and re-purchase the new size.
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 10 days of receipt of item. They must have no odor, no pet hair, and be in their original condition without rips, tears, or defects.
- I must receive your returned item within the 10 day window or I will not be able to accept the return. (Package must be postmarked before 10 day window is up.)
- All items are inspected before shipping, however, if the item is damaged please contact me immediately by filling out the form below. I will not be able to assist with damaged merchandise past 3 days of receipt.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, items are eligible for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- All jewelry, undergarments (bralettes, camis, etc), and swim wear items are NOT eligible for return, or exchange, they are FINAL SALE.
- Items bought from a site-wide/in-store sale are FINAL SALE and not eligible for exchange or return.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and not eligible for exchange or return.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
Please fill out the form below to initiate your return, before sending your item (if eligible):